Skip to main content

Outed - A discussion about trans life with Lenni and Jules.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOTHES MAKETH THE MAN – PART 1

It was one of those crazy situations that you just never believe can happen. I was visiting my sister in San Francisco and arrived at the airport only to find my luggage was in Albuquerque – which was not part of the plan at all. I’d flown out of Chicago just hours before having been called to come in and interview for a position with an advertising agency, and I was excited about the possibility of a great career move. I’d packed my best suit, a shirt and some shoes, and that was about it. I could be in and out of San Francisco in a coupe of days, and I’d stay over with Jennifer, my sister. Jennifer is one of those people others look at and think is the perfect sister. However, behind closed doors she could be a little harsh, to say the very least. I think growing up I’d seen a mean streak no one else had been exposed to. Either way, I always knew there was something a little dark about her. I wouldn’t say I am exactly ‘sensitive’ to these things, but there was definitely somet

Probing Fiona's Inbox.